Apperito is changing the world of mobile apps. Our platform takes clients' business to the next level: we help scale projects, attract traffic and count the economy. We build an effective team with an ambitious mindset. We value all employees' ideas - so we develop with them every day. To conquer new heights, our team needs a Product Manager (Android app).
- Product development from scratch (design, prototyping, implementation and data analysis);
- Design and implement a product development strategy for the different stages of the product life cycle;
- Development of proposals for the improvement/addition of existing functionality and implementation of new functionality;
- Formulation and testing of product hypotheses;
- Decomposition and task setting for frontend, backend and design;
- Requirement elicitation and prioritization of user stories;
- Control at all levels of product creation;
- A/B testing;
- Market research and analysis of competitive products and pricing;
- Other tasks related to product development based on data analysis.
- Basic knowledge of the Android "ecosystem";
- Experience as a Product-Manager for Android applications development;
- Experience of working with the Android analytics services Firebase Analytics (Events, Conversions, Audiences, Funnels) and Firebase Stability (Crashlytics, Performance, Test Lab), Google Console;
- Experience with inapp advertising services, (Admob, mediators);
- Experience with product metrics (install, CPI, RPU, LTV, Retention Rate, DAU/WAU/MAU, etc.) and funnels;
- Understanding of application tracking systems (Device Identifier Matching, Install Referrer, Device Fingerprint Matching)
- Knowledge of different ways to monetize the app and maximize its profitability;
- Basic understanding of affilate marketing: CPI payment models; CPA networks, affilates;
- Understanding of the Usability basics in mobile applications;
- Ability to describe user story and set development goals;
- Ability to develop strategy and plan product roadmap;
- Ability to conduct a/b-testing and metrics analysis;
- Ability to plan, prioritise tasks and projects within products;
- Experience of using analytics in decision making process.
- High income with performance bonuses;
- Fast-paced and easy-going environment;
- Attendance of key industry events;
- Sport activities compensation;
- English classes compensation;
- Cozy office in Prague, modern equipment;
- Relocation package to Czech Republic.