Product Manager (Apptracker)
Apperito is looking for an experienced and talented Product Manager for a project c Apptracker. We invite you to join our team and together create a unique platform focused on app development for marketers around the world.
Apptracker is an innovative solution that allows marketers to maximize their app development and achieve high results. We invite you to become a key player in this project and contribute to the success of our clients.
Join us and together we will make Apptracker a leader in the world of mobile marketing.
- Define, analyze and oversee the collection of all key metrics, conduct and interpret tests;
- Manage the product roadmap and create a shared vision to prioritize and add value to the product;
- Contribute to overall product strategy and product development process;
- Build and test hypotheses, improve product marketing, and develop new functionality;
- Managing decisions and prospects in a team environment;
- Achieve product/market fit.
- 3+ years of experience working on a large scale B2B product as a lead manager;
- Technical, analytical skills;
- Strong leadership and project management skills, ability to lead teams;
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills, a true team player with a "can-do" approach.
- Ability to work autonomously in a very demanding and often ambiguous environment, attention to detail and organizational skills;
- Ability to analyze data and draw conclusions from it;
- Possess a growth mindset: curiosity, courage, self-analysis.
- Initiative and readiness to take responsibility for results.
- Work in informal environment with a team of professionals;
- Professional growth and development;
- Participation in professional events (conferences, seminars, trainings) at the expense of the company;
- Outdoor team-building events;
- Comfortable and flexible working environment (remote or at the office);
- Modern and cozy office in the center of Prague with a terrace and excellent coffee and snacks;
- Relocation to Czech republic, Montenegro;
- Guaranteed conditions for efficient work.